7 Secrets to Using a Brush Pen Correctly
Sign up to get the secrets today!
Hi, I’m Heather Sydnor!
I am a hand lettering artist who loves to help other creatives learn the art of hand lettering and modern calligraphy.
Art by Heather Lynne is a modern calligraphy design studio based in Roanoke, Virginia. I specialize in creating custom designs for your business, your special event and your home.
- 3 Easy Ways to Add Shadows to Your Brush LetteringLearn 3 easy ways to add shadows to your brush lettering.
- How to Do Faux Calligraphy: A Step by Step Guide and Free Cheat SheetIf you are having trouble mastering modern calligraphy with a brush pen, but are eager to start creating beautiful modern calligraphy pieces that you love, then faux calligraphy is for you! Use this step-by-step guide and free printable to learn faux calligraphy today!
- Make an Easy DIY Father’s Day Card in 6 Steps With Illustrative Hand LetteringLearn how to combine hand lettering and illustration to make a unique DIY Father’s Day card. This post also includes a FREE printable card that you can print out to color and write your own message inside.
- The Beginner Modern Calligraphy Supplies You Need for under $30 (And How to Get Started for Free!)Get the list of beginner modern calligraphy supplies you need to start learning brush lettering for less than $30!
- The 8 Basic Strokes You Need to Know to Start Learning Modern CalligraphyPlease share with your friends! Pinterest Facebook Email Let me start by making one thing clear. MODERN CALLIGRAPHY IS NOT CURSIVE! There are two major things that make modern calligraphy …
The 8 Basic Strokes You Need to Know to Start Learning Modern Calligraphy Read More »
- The 3 Best Tips to Overcome Shakiness When Lettering with a Brush PenUse these tips to help you overcome shaky upstrokes when using a brush pen for hand lettering and calligraphy